Shimmering Darkness
Welcome to the SD Guild's Official Website. Please have a look around and enjoy your visit.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shimmering Darkness
Welcome to the SD Guild's Official Website. Please have a look around and enjoy your visit.
Shimmering Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» So......... whats going on with SD?
Dead Zex 80 Necromancer I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 am by Aeon-

» Do we join Guardians of Denravi alliance?
Dead Zex 80 Necromancer I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:40 am by zimme

» New Transfers to HOD meeting! this saturday
Dead Zex 80 Necromancer I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:26 pm by zimme

» 17th Weekly Lottery (Mar 30)
Dead Zex 80 Necromancer I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:14 pm by RavenSDE

Dead Zex 80 Necromancer

2 posters

Go down

Dead Zex 80 Necromancer Empty Dead Zex 80 Necromancer

Post  Dead Zex Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:41 pm

Hello to all my Shimmering Darkness guildmates. I started playing MMORPGs in 1999 when Everquest came out. In 2006 I switched to Rappelz. In 2009 I switched to Aion. Played and mastered clerics in all of them so I was always a solid player in the triad system of MMORPG but GW2 is different as you know and I feel like a total newb all over again. I started playing GW2 around Christmas of 2012 and soloed and kept quiet till I hit level 80. Lately I have been doing dungeons with SD guild and WvW events. I have found SD members to be quite patient and kind in offering advice and trying to keep their guild active. I am digging SD very much and have achieved Senior member. I hope to contribute to the guild as much as I can though I tend to be a loner. I am retired in real life so I play as much as I can. I have found the necro class to be very challenging as they are very different from necromancers in other games I have played. I have also found that GW2 is a very complex game not only in it's abundant content but also the game dynamics and mechanics. I think I am gonna have to spend a great deal of time on Youtube gaining insight so I can figure out the ins and outs of this game. Fortunately the GW2 community is very supportive on the web and there is a massive amount of help content out there. Anyhow I am looking forward to learning this game and getting to know you guys. Till then...... PEACE. Very Happy

Dead Zex

Back to top Go down

Dead Zex 80 Necromancer Empty Re: Dead Zex 80 Necromancer

Post  niterage Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:26 am

How's it going Dead nex, sounds like your play style is quite similar to mine. I also started online gaming way back when "MUDs" were popular & continuhed through the years with multiple mmos. My primary class has always been clerics/healers, which as you noticed makes you change up a bit with GW2. If you get the chance take a look at my class post.

Combat Medic -aka- Fiora Cruth

It's a bit longer of a post...but, the information explains my play style & an In depth view of a build that matches .. Which, as it sounds from your intro may also give you some welcomed insight Wink

Ty,
NiteRage .aka Fiora Cruth
niterage
niterage

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum