Shimmering Darkness
Welcome to the SD Guild's Official Website. Please have a look around and enjoy your visit.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shimmering Darkness
Welcome to the SD Guild's Official Website. Please have a look around and enjoy your visit.
Shimmering Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» So......... whats going on with SD?
August, September, October, November, December, January, February, I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 am by Aeon-

» Do we join Guardians of Denravi alliance?
August, September, October, November, December, January, February, I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:40 am by zimme

» New Transfers to HOD meeting! this saturday
August, September, October, November, December, January, February, I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:26 pm by zimme

» 17th Weekly Lottery (Mar 30)
August, September, October, November, December, January, February, I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:14 pm by RavenSDE

August, September, October, November, December, January, February,

Go down

August, September, October, November, December, January, February, Empty August, September, October, November, December, January, February,

Post  August TwentyEighth Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:25 am

Hi, I'm John. I'm from North Carolina.

I'm enjoying character leveling and game exploration. I spent 16k+ hours in Gw1, most of it with character who posted above, aka Toonsville. I've spent around 1k hours in Gw2 between Testing and now, and i enjoy helping new players get off the ground with different classes and builds.
I like problem solving and creative thinking with a few old friends in game. If you have a problem with anything Gw2 related feel free to fire me a message here, or on any of my characters, all named with Months and Days. Anything from a tough Skill Point to finding solutions for a character build, i enjoy learning new skills, and teaching what i've picked up along the way.

August TwentyEighth

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum