Shimmering Darkness
Welcome to the SD Guild's Official Website. Please have a look around and enjoy your visit.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shimmering Darkness
Welcome to the SD Guild's Official Website. Please have a look around and enjoy your visit.
Shimmering Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» So......... whats going on with SD?
villenio metal canon build I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 am by Aeon-

» Do we join Guardians of Denravi alliance?
villenio metal canon build I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:40 am by zimme

» New Transfers to HOD meeting! this saturday
villenio metal canon build I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:26 pm by zimme

» 17th Weekly Lottery (Mar 30)
villenio metal canon build I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:14 pm by RavenSDE

villenio metal canon build

Go down

villenio metal canon build Empty villenio metal canon build

Post  villenio Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:10 pm

******this build is when u already lvl 80. to get to 80 u need to use other builds such as condition dmg, death blossom (d/d #3), and roll with caltrops to slow like 4 mobs while they bleed*****

My build is full valkyrie gear (pow, vit, crit dmg inc). Basically traded out precision for vit instead. Why? Cuz my traits.

Before I explain traits let me explain importance of deception. U want to look RICH so use the skin nika or cultural T3. Why? heres how i think as a ganker; if I have two or three choices to attack I will go for the poor lookin equipment and poor color guy [there is an option to make enemy not same color like blue team is all blue. Instead jt shows their real colors of armor] . Lol its mean but it works. Cuz when the 2 other enemy see one down they start to panic and smash buttons. Their mistake. I go for next guy. And usually 3rd guy runs off which is ok.

Oh and since I use slingshot skin for short bow most ppl dont realize im a theif lol. Usually ppl hate theif and gun u first but ever since I have slingshot skin I haven't been a target lol. Either that or im so sexy the pervs rather look at me than shoot me down. Ok traits

0/30/30/10/0

In critical strike get FURY, and SIGNET RETURNTS 2 INI, but most importantly ATTACKS FROM STEALTH GIVES 100% CHANCE TO CRIT (hidden killer). I do majority of attacks as backstabs. It hits at least 6000+

Shadow arts get going into STEALTH RETURNS 2 INI. then STEALTHING BLINDS NEARY-BY FOES (its great vs a zerg). And BEING IN STEALTH HEALS YOU 320 hp so its 4 secs of stealth gives back 1200+ hp. But this is just to buy u time until ur real heal spell, hide in shadows heals u for 8000 and cures condition
Also having this line gjves 300 tuffness and 300 +healing so u can rez someone inside arrow cart danger zones (just make sure u in stealth so u heal urself while rez). So with 19000 hp, self heals, extra tuffness, u can be a wonderful faster rezzer

10 in acrobats take the RUNS FASTER WHILE IN STEALTH. This is why I traded away MUG [from deadly arts 10 trait]. With this I can zoom zoom roll to somones back and BAM crit backstab 100% hit. Lol its ridiculous.

villenio

Back to top Go down

villenio metal canon build Empty Re: villenio metal canon build

Post  villenio Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:11 pm

orgot to post runes and sigils

use 5 / 6 Runes of scholar. good str and good crit dmg % increase

and 1/6 Divinity runes. for crit dmg % and all stats inc

sigils i use d/d air (or fire) for extra burst dmg procs, and sigil of force (5% more dmg)

bow i use that one that gives bloodlust (stacking power, 250 extra str)

villenio

Back to top Go down

Post  villenio Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:50 am

To rez someone dead in the middle of the zerg u simply hit cloak n dagger and u will be in stealth for 4 secs. But dont bend down for the entire 4 secs, at about 2-3 sec get back up & get rdy to hit CnD again. Repeat until rezzed ally. (Of course make sure its worth spending the time and risk of being killed doin this lol)

Some of u seen me do this for u and wonder wtf how come vill dont die. Well remember everytime u go in stealth you AE blind enemys for few secs so the enemy swinging melee dont do shit to me. I will get hit by spells and ranged but I still self heal each second mitigating the dmg some and then my real heal spell is back up and heal to full.

Of course when things get hairy feel free to stealth away some and cause annoyance elsewhere. Usually the enemy zerg will move to that new spot. Well guess what. Ur chance to rez again. Hehe

villenio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down