Shimmering Darkness
Welcome to the SD Guild's Official Website. Please have a look around and enjoy your visit.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shimmering Darkness
Welcome to the SD Guild's Official Website. Please have a look around and enjoy your visit.
Shimmering Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» So......... whats going on with SD?
HoD WvW class I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 am by Aeon-

» Do we join Guardians of Denravi alliance?
HoD WvW class I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:40 am by zimme

» New Transfers to HOD meeting! this saturday
HoD WvW class I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:26 pm by zimme

» 17th Weekly Lottery (Mar 30)
HoD WvW class I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:14 pm by RavenSDE

HoD WvW class

3 posters

Go down

HoD WvW class Empty HoD WvW class

Post  zimme Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:25 pm

Hi all,

Tomorrow 7amPST, 10amEST, 11pmGMT+8, there will be a WvW class (topic: siege) conducted by guild GT Commander Valenna.

This is a joint event for all the HoD players, all guildies that like to do wvw are recommended to attend.

The knowledge we learnt will help us greatly in the next wvw event.

Zimme Seer
WvW Warlord

zimme

Back to top Go down

HoD WvW class Empty Re: HoD WvW class

Post  RavenSDE Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:15 pm

thanks for the heads up Zimmie. should be interesting.
RavenSDE
RavenSDE

Back to top Go down

Post  zimme Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:19 pm

You're welcomed, please help to spread in our guild chat so our guild members are aware of it (not everyone visit here and check guild message of the day everyday).

Personally I think our guild could improve more on knowledge of wvw. I spend time reading other forums/sites/guides on wvw but sharing them to our guildies requires some effort. (and its too much to ask everyone read on this and that).

I was already thinking of having some wvw training event for our guildies, but now we have the chance to learn from others, so why not?

I actually got this news when i whisper Talia (guild leader of CV). as i see they have more player in wvw on a daily basis. WvW is not a matter of a single guild, all players could affect the fate of our world. There are actually people that do not complain about HoD lack of manpower but put in effort to make it better. I still hold hope that HoD will get rank up someday, because there's still many people who are making things better. if they were giving up and move to other worlds, they already do.

zimme

Back to top Go down

Post  keigo Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:48 am

So it's gonna be later on right, count me in. In fact zimme we could start earlier.
Feel like doing fotm level 3 first but we can start our WvW event as early as 10pm? Since I need to log off in next 2hours later.

It's a splendid idea to have WvW event, in fact I was planning to suggest a guild calendar.
The purpose of having a guild calendar can essentially have a fixed timing for WvW not just on weekend but also includes daily as well. We can expect more participation since members know when are the upcoming events. And it would essentially boost our WvW leaders and team leaders leading skill since you guys are doing it so often. Members will not only feel engaged and also they will become better players in WvW.

We should improve from within the guild first then when do it with other guilds. I'm not saying that we shouldn't do with other guilds but of cause if there's one we can do a joint event with them butto focus from within our guild first.

keigo
Guild leader

https://shimmeringdarkness.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down