Shimmering Darkness
Welcome to the SD Guild's Official Website. Please have a look around and enjoy your visit.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shimmering Darkness
Welcome to the SD Guild's Official Website. Please have a look around and enjoy your visit.
Shimmering Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» So......... whats going on with SD?
Does anyone ever run this dungeon? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 am by Aeon-

» Do we join Guardians of Denravi alliance?
Does anyone ever run this dungeon? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:40 am by zimme

» New Transfers to HOD meeting! this saturday
Does anyone ever run this dungeon? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:26 pm by zimme

» 17th Weekly Lottery (Mar 30)
Does anyone ever run this dungeon? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:14 pm by RavenSDE

Does anyone ever run this dungeon?

3 posters

Go down

Does anyone ever run this dungeon? Empty Does anyone ever run this dungeon?

Post  Yodafrog Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:29 pm

It may seem like a stupid question, but why do i not see anyone running Arah? Isn't Arah the endgame dungeon? I myself would love to run this with my guild-mates and conquer/farm etc..etc, this elusive dungeon..

Let me know if there is any guild groups running this ill be glad to join... SIGN ME UP!! What a Face What a Face
Yodafrog
Yodafrog

Back to top Go down

Does anyone ever run this dungeon? Empty Re: Does anyone ever run this dungeon?

Post  Toonville Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:00 pm

I could be wrong as I have never ran it personally, but I hear it takes HOURS to complete. And not only TIME, but the amount you spend on armor repair is real expensive.
And trying to find people willing to learn the process will be a chore in itself. I have seen lots of people rage quit A/C and Lesser dungeons before.
So my suggestion is ask in Guild for a group to be formed that are real sure they want to put the amount of time in to take on that dungeon. I would say make sure you do some research on the dungeon as a group watch some videos, learn the Bosses skills. All things that may help your run fun, and not end up with someone raging and cause a fight...lol
Good Luck and be sure to fill us in. Smile
Toonville
Toonville

Back to top Go down

Post  Yodafrog Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:10 pm

Now that's what im talking about!!.. Some hair pulling, keyboard breaking, dog kicking, dungeon action! Twisted Evil

But on a serious note, thanks for your input Toon's. I will def have to read/watch on some strats for Arah.

"Yoda feels the force will need some tweaking"
Yodafrog
Yodafrog

Back to top Go down

Post  Toonville Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:25 pm

Well if you want to start a group ill go......
Lets try and get a group full of each class.. I can go ranger or ele
Toonville
Toonville

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenSDE Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:35 am

Googlexxx, bladeofprophecy and myself are currently the only guild members who know all paths in Arah, so getting guildies in there is hard right now. we do have runs in there just not very often right now. As Toons has said its a hard dungeon for most ppl and it does take on average 2 hours to complete a run. some groups have been know to spend 6+ hours on one boss fight, wont mention any names lol. i hope to get some runs going in there again soon so keep an eye out in guild chat, or if your feeling adventuerous put a group together and go in head 1st lol.
RavenSDE
RavenSDE

Back to top Go down

Post  Yodafrog Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:01 am

Sounds good. I best wait on our most experienced players like yourself to have a run at it. I not much a teacher/leader when organizing a group, so i don't dare making a group and failing hard at it.

Ill definitely will be looking out for a Guild run by yourself or others.

Yodafrog
Yodafrog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down