Shimmering Darkness
Welcome to the SD Guild's Official Website. Please have a look around and enjoy your visit.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shimmering Darkness
Welcome to the SD Guild's Official Website. Please have a look around and enjoy your visit.
Shimmering Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» So......... whats going on with SD?
Do we join Guardians of Denravi alliance? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 am by Aeon-

» Do we join Guardians of Denravi alliance?
Do we join Guardians of Denravi alliance? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:40 am by zimme

» New Transfers to HOD meeting! this saturday
Do we join Guardians of Denravi alliance? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:26 pm by zimme

» 17th Weekly Lottery (Mar 30)
Do we join Guardians of Denravi alliance? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:14 pm by RavenSDE

Do we join Guardians of Denravi alliance?

+2
RavenSDE
zimme
6 posters

Go down

Join alliance or not?

Do we join Guardians of Denravi alliance? I_vote_lcap54%Do we join Guardians of Denravi alliance? I_vote_rcap 54% 
[ 15 ]
Do we join Guardians of Denravi alliance? I_vote_lcap46%Do we join Guardians of Denravi alliance? I_vote_rcap 46% 
[ 13 ]

Total Votes : 28

Do we join Guardians of Denravi alliance? Empty Do we join Guardians of Denravi alliance?

Post  zimme Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:12 pm

Original post HERE

Guardians of Denravi(GoD) is a serverwide alliance, Ventrilo is the main communication.
Guilds currently in this alliance:
Zombie Land [WvW]
Steel House [Casa]
Phaze [PHZE]
Retribution Legion [RL]
The Dragonguard [GARD]
Lions Arch Surfing Team [LAST]
White Lotus Tea shop [OWL]
Arcana Machina [AM]
Serious catz [CATZ]
Unworthy Saints [HELL]

Guilds get their own channel in vent, and there's other subchannel for pve, wvw, dungeons.
They want to unite the HoD community together with a voice chat system.
We can actually do things with other guilds like temple run, wvw map completion etc.
The vent is free, anyone can join it anytime, regardless whether SD joins the alliance.

All we need to do is make a decision whether to join the alliance as a guild.
If we decided to join, we will replace raidcall with vent.
And I will make very clear with them that we are not WvW orientated, we do not have any obligation in anything, we are independent and answers to no other guilds.

If you would like to try out this alliance vent:
Hostname or IP: hod.guildvent.net
Port: 13315
No password, no default channel.

*Need 100 votes for this vote to be effective.*

Last edited by zimme on Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:13 pm; edited 3 times in total

zimme

Back to top Go down

Do we join Guardians of Denravi alliance? Empty Re: Do we join Guardians of Denravi alliance?

Post  zimme Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:19 pm

I'd say we give it a try, and have a 2 weeks probation time, if we dont like it we'll just leave and use back our raidcall.

zimme

Back to top Go down

Do we join Guardians of Denravi alliance? Empty Re: Do we join Guardians of Denravi alliance?

Post  RavenSDE Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:22 pm

No way are we switching everything over to ventrilo. spent way to much time to get raidcall up and running making sure everyone has it, for the guild to have to turn around and do it all over again. plus those comms are not in our control. as for the alliance itself chances are its gonna be a waste of time but we can try it and see what happens. bottom line is there needs to be more ppl on the hod server playing wvw, dosent matter that there is an alliance or not. as for the pve side of things just check thier website and go on a run with them if that be the case.

also just to clarify this is a quote from thread mentioned "Our alliance has a heavy WvW focus, but we want to help in PvE as well" this alliance is only focused on wvw. they say pve just to lump ppl together. i dont see this being beneficial in any way so far.
RavenSDE
RavenSDE

Back to top Go down

Post  kenZ Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:49 am

Yea i don think we need that alinance cos at last it will be the same like last time the HOD.so i think we jus focus our own guild chat Raidcall it will be better

kenZ

Back to top Go down

Post  kenZ Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:49 am

Yea i don think we need that alinance cos at last it will be the same like last time the HOD.so i think we jus focus our own guild chat Raidcall it will be better

kenZ

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenSDE Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:39 am

kenZ wrote:Yea i don think we need that alinance cos at last it will be the same like last time the HOD.so i think we jus focus our own guild chat Raidcall it will be better

worth posting twice? lol
RavenSDE
RavenSDE

Back to top Go down

Post  villenio Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:31 am

Lol twice post

We dont have to full on join and at same time full on ignore either

Feel free to log in vent and hear wats going on (like when ppl r doin map completion etc)

We r part of the CV and HOD initiative alliance and I wish they were as active as before. I see them a lot still just not as much as I like

I been playin in wvw and notice more phze and zombie and they really want us to join their alliance cuz they still remeber the days when SD would hold the server strong during oceanic time. But we arnt as wvw as long before and I dont want to disappoint our server lol. We still do good with about 6-8 SD on during those hours but it used to be 20-30 of us on

And we also dont have to completely join/ignore cuz they already think we r semi in the alliance lol. What do I mean? They created a guild rank called *wvw ally* and I just switch over to lets say phze guild and ask for back up and according to their guild rules they have to respond to an ally's requeet for aide.

So if anythin I suggest u all try to listen in or hang out with any of the guilds on that GoD alliance to get a feel. Some of u alrewdy have for examlle during guild bounty we shared a mob and all guilds tha nite got bounty mission

I kno Valena has went on vent to try it out. Eagle has not. Mergh has not. And I understand some hesitantcy workin with zombies who acted like immature jerks months ago. Last few weeks they maturedsome and r tryin to help hod win wvw and pve so that is why I hang around. So far they have treated me with utmost respect. Dont kno if thats cuz its I'm bad ass or is it cuz I'm from reputable guild SD. But they have always worked with me as requested Wink

villenio

Back to top Go down

Post  Historian Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:37 pm

Personally, i don't think we should join, There isn't anything in it for us, while i like Phazeon and his guild, i'm not really a fan of Zombie land. Also, i don't like having to drop Raidcall, We can still be buddies with them though. Smile
Historian
Historian

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeon- Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:22 am

i like to stay. Besides, its not like we cant coordinate with each other as we did in the past. We can use both Raidcall AND Vent like what Zimme did if we want to.
whats their vent add?

Aeon-

Back to top Go down

Post  zimme Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:40 am

Vent info at last part of my original post up there.

zimme

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down