Shimmering Darkness
Welcome to the SD Guild's Official Website. Please have a look around and enjoy your visit.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shimmering Darkness
Welcome to the SD Guild's Official Website. Please have a look around and enjoy your visit.
Shimmering Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» So......... whats going on with SD?
New Transfers to HOD meeting! this saturday I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 am by Aeon-

» Do we join Guardians of Denravi alliance?
New Transfers to HOD meeting! this saturday I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:40 am by zimme

» New Transfers to HOD meeting! this saturday
New Transfers to HOD meeting! this saturday I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:26 pm by zimme

» 17th Weekly Lottery (Mar 30)
New Transfers to HOD meeting! this saturday I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:14 pm by RavenSDE

New Transfers to HOD meeting! this saturday

4 posters

Go down

New Transfers to HOD meeting! this saturday Empty New Transfers to HOD meeting! this saturday

Post  villenio Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:16 am

As some of you may know! there is now free xfers to medium population servers (such as ours)

there r a few guilds that have inquired about how life is on HOD land

so.

this Saturday, at 12:00 EST . Talia from Guild CV and other leaders r gonna host them as guests and answer any questions they got

would love for us to be there as well to show them how life is like on HOD !!

location to be determined

plz pass this on!

be there or be square!

villenio

Back to top Go down

New Transfers to HOD meeting! this saturday Empty Re: New Transfers to HOD meeting! this saturday

Post  zimme Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:55 am

12pm or 12am EST? Im 12hours apart but i still need to know which one lolQ

zimme

Back to top Go down

New Transfers to HOD meeting! this saturday Empty Re: New Transfers to HOD meeting! this saturday

Post  Vas Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:41 am

Yeah, id like to make it too if i can, if we can be good ambassadors for the server it will give HoD a much needed revitalisation.

Vas

Back to top Go down

Post  zimme Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:22 am

zimme

Back to top Go down

Post  villenio Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:52 am

How did the server welcome meeting go?

villenio

Back to top Go down

Post  Toonville Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:10 am

well the HoD server meeting was ok. I only stayed long enough to hear Talia from CV boast about her guild and was recruiting. Zimmee seemed to be her goto person for WvW introduction. He kept it short and sweet.
It is really nice to hear at least 4 guilds all server hopped to HoD. I believe there was KoM , ApeX (WvW Only ) and 2 others I dont recall.
Here is a question that seems to be avoided whenever Alliances are brought up...

1. why do we need Alliances with other guilds on same server ?
We are all fighting for HoD regaurdless what guild tag you are
wearing.
Toonville
Toonville

Back to top Go down

Post  villenio Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:36 am

Oh cool so glad we got someone lkke zimme who really grasps wvw talking aboit wvw

As for alliances for wvw I always believed that we all fightin for the same flag and that flag is HOD.
We just need to be able to function and coordinate as a server wide effort and not like scattered mindless pug going free for all lol. I go to random pvpif I wanted that

Or worst is cwertain groups wont help certain other groups. That makes toxic environment and we r too small serger to have such divide

I cannot answer why we need or dont need alliance for wvw. It is stillpremature to judge. All we can d is do wats right and hope others follow by example

villenio

Back to top Go down

Post  zimme Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:26 pm

well imagine SD is wvw in NSP BL and CV decided to join the fun, it would be troublesome for all CV to join our raidcall right?
communication is important in a ever changing battlefield, voice communication is fastest.

i know that we could use mapchat and people relay information to their own guild, but this would be difficult in maps like HoD Bl or EB, where most of the people are in various different guilds (more than 4, maybe 15 different guilds), information passing around not as quickly could affect the outcome of any battle.

GoD alliance guilds decided to united under 1 voice communication, that's all. Guilds working together under 1 flag, because wvw is a server wide effort and 1 voice communication minimize the differences among guilds.

but there are people oppose to forming alliance because of different reasons, this cause some mouth battle on HoD forum (www.hengeofdenravi.com).
hence why its seems to be avoiding this topic. its a long story, debate has died down now and everyone moved on improving the server wvw.

if you're interested on the debate you can look up the forum....

zimme

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down