Shimmering Darkness
Welcome to the SD Guild's Official Website. Please have a look around and enjoy your visit.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shimmering Darkness
Welcome to the SD Guild's Official Website. Please have a look around and enjoy your visit.
Shimmering Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» So......... whats going on with SD?
So......... whats going on with SD? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 am by Aeon-

» Do we join Guardians of Denravi alliance?
So......... whats going on with SD? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:40 am by zimme

» New Transfers to HOD meeting! this saturday
So......... whats going on with SD? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:26 pm by zimme

» 17th Weekly Lottery (Mar 30)
So......... whats going on with SD? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:14 pm by RavenSDE

So......... whats going on with SD?

3 posters

Go down

So......... whats going on with SD? Empty So......... whats going on with SD?

Post  bruichi sakamoto Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:44 am

Hi all, Bruich here

I havent played since beginning of April, but Ive been logging on to the forum to see whats going on every now and again. Nothing has been going on since Zimme posted I believe on April 3rd (if you look at member list, you can see that many members have been on and off since April 3rd).

Several weeks ago I logged in to GW2 and looked for guild assistance; normally we had 30+ on regulary and at least one person would hear a call for help, but this time, we still had 30+ people on, but no one answered (I finished what I wanted help with, but with no help of guildmates).

Maybe I missed something, maybe we alll missed something..... The question I am asking is about Keigo, or anyone else who has taken charge... What has happened to Shimmering Darkness? Are we still alive in GW2?

All the best,

Bruich

bruichi sakamoto

Back to top Go down

So......... whats going on with SD? Empty Re: So......... whats going on with SD?

Post  sdragonj Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:34 pm

seems like our main members, including me, are not playing in previous months. Not sure what happen to the guild now, but most of us have our passion gone or busy with works.

sdragonj

Back to top Go down

So......... whats going on with SD? Empty Silent Scream

Post  Aeon- Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 am

Our guild went AWOL since most of our active members move on/left/join another guild/join another server. it started when our leader Keigo silently went missing and it got worse from there. HOWEVER, some of us still playing. Zimme, our commander just came back to HoD (he moved to Tarnished Coast server)and joined CV Charter Vanguard. You can check out their guild at http://cv.englishmist.com/

Aeon-

Back to top Go down

So......... whats going on with SD? Empty Re: So......... whats going on with SD?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum