Shimmering Darkness
Welcome to the SD Guild's Official Website. Please have a look around and enjoy your visit.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shimmering Darkness
Welcome to the SD Guild's Official Website. Please have a look around and enjoy your visit.
Shimmering Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» So......... whats going on with SD?
Guild Treasure Hunt Event I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 am by Aeon-

» Do we join Guardians of Denravi alliance?
Guild Treasure Hunt Event I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:40 am by zimme

» New Transfers to HOD meeting! this saturday
Guild Treasure Hunt Event I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:26 pm by zimme

» 17th Weekly Lottery (Mar 30)
Guild Treasure Hunt Event I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:14 pm by RavenSDE

Guild Treasure Hunt Event

Go down

Guild Treasure Hunt Event Empty Guild Treasure Hunt Event

Post  keigo Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:25 am

It's fun time now!
Good news fellow Guild SD, it's time we celebrate and we have fun together! Wanna know what the event management department has prepared for you?

Events in line for you! https://shimmeringdarkness.forummotion.com/t56-new-year-guild-scheduled-eventClick here

You are up for a surprise now!

The previous Treasure Hunt event was a success and participants enjoyed as much as the event organizers did. This time round, it will be the same, with a little tweak here and there Razz

History of the past treasure hunt event!
https://shimmeringdarkness.forummotion.com/t28-guild-team-building-event-15-12-12-saturday-award-result-is-out

Team Building Event (Treasure Hunt)
This event will requires guildies to form up teams and they are required to find locations throughout the entire tyria.

There will be hint given and team members are to get to the checkpoints. There's a total of 10 checkpoints that the team members are required to find and it's opened to all levels.

Different teams will be given different hints and the route are different from each and everyone but at the end of the event, everyone would have reached the same final checkpoints.

Whichever team that completes all the 10 hints and get back to the final checkpoint will be awarded handsomely and will be determined by our Event management dept and amount of guild funds we have.

How to participate in this event?
1. Post on the forum of your team members, their designations and who is your party leader.
I.e.
1. Oricon (Vice Commander)
2. Zimme (Vice Commander)
3. Villenio Spy (Snr Guild Member)
4. Erosarrogant (Snr Guild Member)
5. Xiaoling (Snr Guild Member)

2. Team will then be assigned based on who comes first but of cause team assignment are based on the rules and regulation.

Rules & Regulation
1. No more than 2 High ranking officers (i.e. The team leaders and Vice commanders) In other word, you can have 2 vice commanders or 2 team leaders or a vice commander and a team leader in your party with the rest of the team members to be Senior Guild Member or SD Guild Member. The purpose of this event is to allow you to mingle with the new guildies so that everyone will feel engaged as a family.

2. Items are not to be purchased off the trading posts in the event if there's any chance that you could buy them off the shelves. In other word, it's the test on your integrity!

keigo
Guild leader

https://shimmeringdarkness.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Guild Treasure Hunt Event Empty Re: Guild Treasure Hunt Event

Post  keigo Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:00 am

Guild Treasure Hunt Event Gw16810

Guild Treasure Hunt Event Untitl10

keigo
Guild leader

https://shimmeringdarkness.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down